Develop your career and work on the client side with this stable, established and well regarded project/development management firm.
NS Projects has offices in Perth, Darwin, Brisbane and as our part of our continued expansion we have recently opened an office in Sydney to provide a local presence and support to our valued clients.
We are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our growing national team and help us firmly establish the Sydney office and initiate its future growth.
NS Projects Pty Ltd is an industry leader with an enviable client portfolio, focusing on providing project and development management consultancy services across the country.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will support various clients, tailoring your services to suit their needs, setting each project’s strategic direction followed by management of the implementation. Typical project activities include:
- Development of the project delivery strategy, including preparation of project definition and implementation plans (often incorporating financial modelling and business case development);
- Scoping, procurement and coordination of project team activities to achieve consolidated and integrated outcomes;
- Project team leadership;
- Regular reporting on activities underway and planned, including identifying and providing proactive guidance and responses to project issues;
- Liaison with project stakeholders in consultation with the client, including delivering key project messages and receiving and collating feedback;
- Management of project finances, including developing and tracking project costs and revenues;
- Management of project procurement and contract administration function;
- Coordination of project approvals; and
- Management of client, project team and stakeholder relationships.
To be successful you will have a proven track record of collaborating with various client staff, sub-consultants, stakeholders and team members to achieve project planning and delivery excellence. You will also possess:
- Possess tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Project Management, Property, Engineering or a related discipline (essential);
- Possess 1-3 years’ experience in project management of property development, land development and/or infrastructure, or working for either a Developer or Contractor;
- Be able to work independently and effectively as a team member;
- Be keen to learn and develop your project management career;
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, with proven attention to detail and commitment to see things through to the end;
- Be well organised, with high level verbal and written communication skills; and
- Be proficient in MS Office, ideally including Microsoft Project.
If you believe you have the experience and expertise for this outstanding opportunity, please apply by forwarding a cover letter addressing the above criteria, along with your CV to Catherine Handreck – Administration/HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org